Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here Are Some Original Drawings And Paintings

Here's how I do my cartoons nowadays: in pencil, then I scan and colour them in Photoshop.

I'm going to start making the original pencil drawings available for sale soon, as well as the paintings of I'm The Internet and iPad. So if you're interested just email me!



I've also donated an original drawing from The Gigantic Beard That Was Evil, my book due out in 2012, to the fundraising campaign for Solipsistic Pop 4. Solipsistic Pop is a regular collection of British comics, and it is funded by an incentive-based campaign on indiegogo. I think that if you buy the top incentive package (which contains a *lot* of goodies) you get an original artwork from one of the contributors. This is mine. It's a page from the first draft of the book, and it's one of the ones which so far works best as an image in its own right.

No comments: